FF: Warfare 8 FF: Warfare 8

Interesting . . .

For all the time you put into this I was expecting a bit more. The actual flash artistry and animation was a bit boring, but the conversations were well written, well planned. Sprites still don't do it for me. But the dialogue was impressive, it had emotion, personality, etc. I was expecting more, but hey, no one is perfect. I can see you put in some effort into this one. Nice Job. Good Effort.

Problems:
1) A little slow
2) The action is a bit repetative
3) Not much originality (magic, graphics, etc)

Fix those and everything should be a.o.k.

(Just because we don't like each other, doesn't mean I won't be fair with rating your movies)

Crayon Parade Crayon Parade

Brilliant!

I loved this cartoon. It was stylish, it was funny, it was original. It's just a wonderful piece of art. Great Job! I'd love to see more of your work.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Krinkels, this was great

Wow, this is definitly one of the best flash movies I have ever seen in an extremely long time. It was so stylish, so funny, so creative. You are truly talented. Great Job. There are no words to describe how awesome of an animator you are and how great this was. This was great, phonomenal.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Wow . . . .

Wow, that was beautiful. I am thoroughly impressed. No critisism here. Excellent. Absolutely amazing.

Rekindled 0.0 Rekindled 0.0

Meh . . . . not unique

Whatever happened to the 3-D platform? Now it's just like Madness Interactive except with better animation. But on a good note, the animation is smooth, but maybe you should increase the frame rate of your graphics. Umm, it looks good. Good job moose. If I was you I'd add something a little omre unique though. Good Job!

Arctic Warriors Arctic Warriors

Umm.. . .

It was ok, you shouldn't have to die in one hit though.

Stiller-OOD responds:

Yeah, but thats what a missle would do. It'd blow you out of the sky in one hit.